The Transportation program provides curb-to-curb wheelchair accessible van service to adults (55 or better) and disabled residents of Farmington/Farmington Hills. Priority is given to medical appointments.
Transportation is available Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Reservations can be made by calling at least 3 - 4 working days prior to appointment. Please call (248) 473-1864 for reservations between the hours of 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. A $2 suggested donation each way.
- Medical appointments in Farmington, Farmington Hills, Novi, West Bloomfield, Southfield, Livonia, and limited destinations in Royal Oak.
- Farmington Hills Center for Active Adults Shuttle - available daily with morning and afternoon stops.
- Shopping at Busch’s & Kroger. Other shopping destinations are available with a minimum of 3 passengers.
- 12 Oaks Mall Shuttle on Thursdays.
- Other destinations: hospital/nursing home visits, salon/barber appointments, banking or pharmacy trips.
For more information, please call (248) 473-1864.